Eve Carty, owner of Levity for Life Yoga & Aerial Fitness, has been teaching Aerial Yoga since 2014 and began teaching Aerial Hoop Playtime in 2017!
She aims to make her classes fresh, uplifting and fun for all levels. She is friendly, approachable and takes great care with creating a safe and comfortable environment for all her students.
Her Training includes:
- 3 Aerial Yoga Teacher Training programs from P3 Yoga and Aerial Training Studio, Elevate Aerial Yoga and Aerial Yoga Academy.
- Aerial Hoop/Lyra Fitness Instructor Certification from Pole and Aerial Fitness Instruction Commission of Canada.
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training from Yoga From The Heart.
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training from Inner Truth Yoga.
- Yoga Teacher Training program (RYT 200) and Pilates Mat Level 1 Teacher Training from Feel Good Yoga & Pilates Studio.
- Traditional Thai Yoga Massage certification.
- Reiki level 1 & 2 certifications.
- She is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP) and a member of Canadian Yoga Alliance.